Sunday, 25 October 2015

Municipal Liason = organising ninja!

I've been busy organising meet ups for Nanowrimo at Central Library. Information about which can be found in the Milton Keynes Region Forum and the Milton Keynes Nano Facebook Group.
I'm a little unsure as to whether to organise a Come Write In at Central Library for each of the Saturdays in November as I'm no longer working at that library and so I won't be there each Saturday to host the Write Ins and make sure everyone is ok. However writers are hardly souls and I'm sure can amuse themselves with their own writing. Or at least, they should be able to!

I'm also being bitten by a different plot bunny to the one I was plotting out for Nanowrimo. I need to put this one in a hutch so that I can concentrate on what I have planned! And that is what I'm planning to do today - plot some more so that I have a plan of where this story is going. Yes. I have a plan! Shocking I know.

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment