Also starting next month will be Nanowrimo once more. And once more I will be entering. I'm starting a new project as my current projects are annoying me with their unfinished-ness. Which is totally a word, by the way.
I'm blaming watching a glut of Hiiro no Kakera on Crunchyroll for this idea appearing in my head. I just kept thinking of mysterious forests and supernatural boys.
Working title: The Lady of Smoke and Mirrors
Basic Synopsis: Her mother had always refused to talk about her family but the girl wanted to know more about where she came from and the father that died before she was born and whose death had driven her mother from her ancestral home. She travels secretly to a small village in a mountain covered in a pine forest. Here she discovers the strange legacy of her family and the families that border the forest and whose fates and bloodlines are all tied to that ancient forest and the beast that is sealed there.
Working Novel Cover:
Novel cover photo found here: http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-smoke-and-smouldering-ashes-after-a-pine-tree-forest-fire-was-put-14587150.html
This of course may all change by the time November starts, but for now this is what I'm working with. Just need to decide on some names and finalise characters. And plot of course.
ttfn.

No comments:
Post a Comment